Thursday, June 4, 2009

ITS ALMOST OUT YAAAY

Ok, So school is almost out for me, already out for some of you. For me though, it's dragging by. The day after school gets out I will land in Washington State, to have lots and lots and lots of fun. I will, of course, miss my boyfriend because I won't get to see him, or talk to him. But Guess what? I will get to see my grandfather for the first time in 3 years. I also get a lot of new things. Example? My new digital camera that I still haven't bought but will. I am seriously going to enjoy myself. I will post lots of pictures, send lots of emails, and of course, be on the chats. I hope you all have fun with your summer, I am going to love mine. Peace people, talk at ya later. Oh by the way: Exams Suck Ass. Seriously if isn't bad enough I have to sit in class all year, now I have to take ANOTHER test on this crap? lol I shall live

No comments:

Post a Comment