Sunday, May 17, 2009

Air Show










a plane XD again me and Steven, Anna is kind ain there too tho and next to that is the control panel to something I am not quite sure what tho

me and Steven, my cute and only little bro


Ok, so, like, I live in the Washington, D.C./Metro area right? And today was like National Armed Forces Day or soemthing, I think, don't take my word for it. Anyways, so like there was this really awesome Air Show thing at like, this base in Maryland and I went. I slept thru the whole metro ride, both ways. XD I can sleep anytime, anywhere, any way and I do mean that literally. You could put me in a tin can and I'd sleep.

I felt like crap for most of the day, I think I was just tired and I had a cough which didnt help me much. And it was cold. But the point I am trying to make here was, it was pretty damn spectacular. The stunts they were able to do, I had no clue you were actually able to do that. And The best part of the day was the funnel cake. OMG YUM. I LOVE FUNNEL CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!
<--------- that would be a plane for all of you who can't figure that out yourselves
The second best part would have to be the plane I went in: I GOT TO PRESS THE BUTTONS. XD I loved it. It was a radar plane, I think, I wasn't paying much attention to what he was saying, I was paying More attention to the Buttons And Dials. Lol That is how I think of it. I am like a little child at heart. Buttons are awesome. lol talk at ya'all later

No comments:

Post a Comment