Monday, May 18, 2009

Walmart

XD the title could mean anything correct? Well, what it means in this case is: Walmart. Simply Walmart. I hate it when people smack Walmart, like they say it is such a cheap store and only cheap people shop there. Cuz I shop there. But the point I am trying to make is: there is a plethora of items at Walmart. Seriously. Everything from food, even if it isn't a Super Walmart, to clothes, to yarn. But the thing I hate about the clothes is this: They don't make them small enough. Seriously, their small is like honestly Target's medium. So it doesnt fit. It is too big.

Their yarn is awesome tho. I like to knit, I don't do it often but when I do I enjoy myself. The only thing I can knit is as follows: scarves, books marks, and belts. Seriously, that is it. And I have known how to knit for like almost 4 years now. You know what else Walmart has? They have chips. I love chips. Specifically, I love Salt'N'Vinegar chips. OMG YUM. LOL, seriously the sodium level in those chips is so high, you would think anyone who ate them would be dead.... I also like BBQ chips, Honey BBQ chips, plain chips, and whatchamacallit chips, the ones with sour cream, lol.... I really like chips. Someone should feed me some chips XD


But my point is, dont bash Walmart, Cuz they have EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN and then some and seriously, I love Walmart. It's awesome.You should totally go there and buy me something. Cuz I asked nice. As always. Anyways..... buy me something people, and DO NOT BASH WALMART CUZ IT IS AWESOMEFUL(you can see I am very passionate on the subject of Walmart)

1 comment:

  1. lol i get my video game there the price suck

    ReplyDelete